Due to the handcrafted nature of our products there is a 20% restocking charge on all returns other than those that are the result of damage in transit or defective.
We only make a few requests of all returns:
(1) - If the package is damaged in shipping, please notify the shipping company and My Uncle Buck immediately so that appropriate steps can be taken.
(2) - Your order MUST be returned in the original packaging. The craftsman takes great care to ensure your product arrives in good condition. By using the original packing you will ensure it's safe return.
(3) You must contact us before returning your order. We will then issue a Return Authorization Number that must appear on the shipping label of the carton.
(4) The product MUST be returned in the condition received with no changes to the fixture or wiring.
(5) Of course all requests for exchange or refund must be received within 10 days of receiving your order.
These requests are made to benefit both you and our craftsmen.